CCS creates flexible workflow environments to give your users full control over document composition options (customized or template-driven) that improve overall processing efficiencies. Ease of implementation and scalable functionality readily accommodate fluctuating usage demands.
Online proofing and other editorial and/or compliance controls are embedded within a fully integrated solution that automates the entire process – from initial receipt of data to entry into the USPS mailstream, electronic distribution and/or upload to digital repositories for prompt retrieval and repurposing.
Our suite of online tools allows users the ability to totally make a document template their own from editing text and text attributes to full capabilities for reviewing, editing an “approve/suppress/reject” features. Users can even apply image effects by uploading and cropping stored images. Content can be changed as often as you like with no additional programming required.
Files the user has generated offline using standard corporate word processing or workbook creation tools can be submitted and displayed back as a printable PDF for on-line proofing.
We have even developed applications where users can price out their jobs with any printing or finishing option they require in conformance with their corporate identity and design standards.
- ECommerce efficiency – e-ordering, e-procurement, automated fulfillment
- Simplicity – web based speed & digital access on demand
- One touch print & marketing output production on demand, including dynamic inventory & fulfillment; secure trackable pick & pack
- Real time output, tracking to cost centers (detailed user reports)
- Content management business logic application to stored assets for accurate document composition
- Linkage Dynamics – a single access point, for any and all content assets through an integrated digital library, making those assets actionable and with full access to dynamic marketing components.