Our output management solutions improve operational efficiency and ROI by reducing, and in many cases, eliminating the manual processes typically associated with reprints, transforms, multi-channel delivery, reporting, and tracking. We help you respond to changing customer preferences toward multi-channel communications by delivering solutions that streamline and automate your workflows.
Whether printed on paper or presented online, transactional documents are the lifeblood of every organization. Your business depends on invoices, billings, account statements and other vital documents to satisfy the needs of your customers. However, controlling this flow of data and its requisite output is a costly and challenging proposition.
CCS designs and implements technology-based solutions that blend traditional output (print production, mailing & fulfillment) with digital on-line accessibility. We combine the latest content management techniques with unparalleled programming and customer service support.
Our system engineers evaluate your document requirements by benchmarking current processes against available automated resources. We then customize an approach to those requirements and design a toolkit for reengineering the information processing systems tailored to those specific needs.
CCS’ process offers an integrated, innovative system that maximizes the efficiency of your content production whether your end product is electronic or print. The process consists of: design and consultation; data transmission; document production; customer service; postal coordination; and quality control.
CCS processes through its automated “white paper” document factory environment that allows us to implement stringent quality controls throughout the entire production process.
CCS’ output management solutions simplify, automate and improve workflow for improved efficiency and performance.
Our document processing services include:
• Development & application of business rules-based content structures
• Content and data aggregation resulting in user friendly content management solutions
• Document composition utilizing a common platform for all physical and electronic distribution
• Integrated electronic document delivery providing dynamic e-consent and bounced email services
• Digital content repositories for on-line viewing and archival storage
• Processing solutions for cost-effective distribution and archival retention
• On-line production monitoring and reporting capabilities
• Secure physical and network environment for your sensitive data
• Third-party certifications